We’re thrilled to release so many wonderful new features today to R.W. Elephant. Hooray! We think these features will save you time, aggravation, and help win you more business.
When adding fees to orders, you will no longer have to change the quantity from 100 to 1. Instead, the default quantity added to an order will be “1.” The quantity will still be editable but we hope this saves you a step in your order creation process.
- Sort & Search Orders by Coordinator and Venue
- Search Items by Custom ID
- Adjusted Line Item Price
- Updated Online Payment Page*
- Customizable Automatic Online Payment Confirmation Emails*
- Optional Variable Sales Tax Functionality**
As always, many of these new features were proposed by our very own clever user community over on our Feature Request Forum. Be sure to add your ideas and vote for your favorite yet-to-be-developed features. We’ve got lots of other cooking but are so eager to hear more from you!
* These features are available for users who have enabled Stripe through R.W. Elephant to process credit cards.
** This feature is available for users who need to charge different sales tax rates for different orders (10% for business in Helloville but 11% in Byetown). If you need this functionality, please send us an email at email@example.com with “Variable Sales Tax” in the subject line so we can get you set up.