Here’s a little insight about Conceptual Items within RW Elephant. Conceptual Items are like other Items in that they can be added to Orders as Line Items. They can be taxable or nontaxable. They have Names, Acquisition Dates, and Quantities.
However, they differ from other Items in a few ways:
- Conceptual Items don’t include images.
- On Orders, Rental Rate Multipliers do not apply to Conceptual Items.
- On Orders, Conceptual Items have a default quantity of one.
- On Order PDFs, Conceptual Items don’t display their quantity.
- Conceptual Items can be percentages (positive for fees or negative for discounts).
Your RW Elephant account comes prepopulated with quite a few common Conceptual Items in the “Fees” category.
Learn more about how to use Conceptual Items in our Conceptual Items Tutorial.