All Items have the following in common:
- They all “live” in the Items section of your RW Elephant account. Get to them by navigating to the Items icon in the upper left corner of your browser window.
- They all must have a Name AND at least one Quantity Change Event.
- You can add or delete any of the Items at any time using Quantity Change Events.
- All Item availability is dependent on the Acquisition Date (within the Quantity Change Events) and the Off-the-Shelf and Restock Times of the Order.
- Both Inventory Items and Conceptual Items can be either Taxable or Nontaxable.
Here are some things that are unique to Inventory Items:
- Inventory Items are tangible goods that are rented (you can see and touch them).
- Inventory Items get their pictures taken.
Here are some things that are unique to Conceptual Items:
- Conceptual Items are intangible things that can be put on a rental Order like Delivery Fees, Styling Services, or Onsite Labor.
- Conceptual Items will have a default quantity of “1” when added to Orders.
Here are some things that are unique to Tax Items:
- Tax Items are like Conceptual Items in that they are intangible but they are for Sales Tax you have to collect on behalf of the state.
- You can only have one Tax Item on any given Order.
- If you only ever have to collect one Sales Tax rate, you won’t ever have to use a Tax Item. Your default Sales Tax Rate (set in your Account: Payment Settings) will take care of all your Sales Tax needs.
- Super Simple Step-by-Step Set-up System Tutorials for Item Basics, Inventory Items, Item Photos, Item Settings, Conceptual Items, and Tax Items
- Item Settings
- Item Categories
- Inventory Items
- Conceptual Items & Fees
- Tax Items
- Note Items
- Item Usage