These are our promises to you:
- Notice - When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice - We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance - We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention - We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy - We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access - We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security - We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Sharing - Except as described in this policy, we won’t share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- Onward Transfer - If we transfer your personal information to a third party, we’ll take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer. We will require any third party to subscribe to the same level of privacy protection as is stated in these policies. If you choose to use RW Elephant’s integrated credit card processing via Stripe Connect, your Stripe Connect Data will only be used as necessary to provide credit card processing and reporting services.
Enforcement - We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.