- Helpful: Our Client Success Specialists genuinely want to make peoples’ lives better. They recognize their own power to do so in each of their client interactions.
- Empathetic: Client Success Specialists care about the struggle and frustration experienced by users. They listen well and make sure the client feels heard.
- Great Communicator: In addition to being great listeners, Client Success Specialists are thorough, pay attention to details, give clear directions, and make sure they are solving the real problem.
- Enterprising: Client Success Specialists take initiative. They are efficient and are always looking for ways to systematize, automate, and empower users while infusing personality, fun, and warmth in their interactions. They recognize they are simultaneously the face of the company and personally responsible for kaizen throughout RW Elephant.
- Motivated: Client Success Specialists aren’t content with the status quo. They strive for excellence in all that they do.
- Take care of our Clients: walk new clients through the Onboarding Process, answer Support Requests with grace, fun, and flair, and work to help our clients be more successful at every opportunity.
- Be an RW Elephant software expert; know it like the back of your hand. Or the front… whichever side you like best. But don’t worry— we’ll train you. You just have to possess some tech aptitude and a big desire to learn.
- Turn Frequently Asked Questions into Help Articles for our Support Site
- Keep track of User Churn, Support Site Usage, and Help Ticket Activity and report these metrics to the team.
- Manage incoming feature requests as well as generate some of your own. Consult with the RW Development Team about feature suggestions.
- Support our team with administrative tasks as needed
- 10 to 20 hours per week
- Monday through Friday. Flexible schedule. Hours can potentially grow.
- Work from our downtown Fullerton office (located in the beautiful FLDWRK coworking space)
- Non-exempt employee position (not temporary or contract work) • $17-20 per hour
BONUS SKILLS (not required)
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or Illustrator
- Beautiful handwriting
- Interesting hobbies like semi-pro road trip DJ, food truck connoisseur, or roller skating champion
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume along with an answer to the following to email@example.com
Imagine you work for Hostess and you just got this email: “Hi! I recently started using your Wonder Bread. It is delicious but I’ve run into a problem. I need to make a PB&J sandwich. Can you help? -Janet”
As a Client Success Specialist, how would you respond?