Come join us! We’re a growing tech company with a super creative audience. Our artistic clients expect amazingness and beauty from us. We’d like your help as we continue to craft our social media and online visual presence.
• Plan and execute photo shoots including
– Propose a concept and materials list
– Set up, style, and rearrange materials
– Take amazing pictures
– Cull & edit images including tagging and organizing for storage
• Prep images, videos, and other media for posting on social media platforms
• Take great pictures of cool stuff
• Can edit a picture of a turkey to make it look like a whale (or at least have some Photoshop skills)
• Have an eye for composition and styling
• Set up lights like a boss
This paid internship will be 10 hours per week for 12 weeks. Position pays $12-14 per hour. The Visual Media Intern will work out of our downtown Fullerton office and report directly to the CEO.
Are you the person we’re looking for? If so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Use the subject line “Hi! I’m _____, your new intern” (make sure to insert your name in the blank).
2. Include a resume or list of classes & experience that make you a good fit for this position.
3. Give us a link to your portfolio, Instagram account, or another place we can see your photo work.